5 Seconds after I clicked “Publish” on the previous post, the surgeon called.
Continued good news:
- Tumor out.
- Right adrenal gland out, as planned.
- Right kidney out, as planned.
- Liver spared. “I only had to shave off 0.5% of it”. Had thought up to 50% taken out so this is great news.
- Gall bladder spared, also great news.
- Reconstructing Vena Cava, as expected.
- Pathology currently under way to understand margins.
- Sandi in stable condition.
He’s expecting they will be done in next 2 hours, so on the earlier side of the estimate.
Dr Rich nailed it on the snack front